Yesterday, as a throwaway I posted on Facebook, “Trump’s Day In Review:
- Threatened to invade Mexico
- Hung up o the Australian Prime Minister
- Praised Fredrick Douglas and promises to follow him on twitter
It sort of became a thing and by popular demand (okay it was just one person) I’m bringing it back for another day.
Trump’s Day In Review: Day Two
- Blamed Obama for disastrous raid he (Trump) approved where a Navy Seal was killed along with several children. He initially said it was a “great success.”
- Promised to eliminate separation of Church and State
- Pledged to reduce sanctions against Russia
- Told Israel to stop West Bank Settlements
- Put Iran, “On Notice” which must be rather like double secret probation
- Heard Beyonce was pregnant with twins; says he could have fathered triplets if he wanted to.
Featured Photo: twitter.com