- Congratulated his spokesman Stephen Miller for going on the Sunday news shows saying voter fraud kept him from winning New Hampshire, “people bussed in from Massachusetts.” He also said, “The President’s powers are beyond question.”
- Bragged about the “big crowds of supporters” lining the road as he left Florida. All reports of demonstrators against him are “Fake News.”
- Goes to the media to complain about Sen. McCain and others going to the media.
- Starts Twitter war with Mark Cuban because there’s so many other things he doesn’t want us to pay attention to.
- Watches the Grammy’s and begins a new enemies list.
Featured Photo: mobiletwitter.com