- Trump publicly raved about his selection for National Security Advisor, Vice-Admiral Robert Harward. Later in the day after Harward conducted “Extreme Vetting” he turned down the job. Sources say he was unhappy with the amount of control he’d have in selecting his staff. He’s also reported to being, “conflicted between the call of duty and obvious dysfunctionality.”
- When asked about Russia’s taunting of America with spy boats, planes and missiles. Trump replied, “Not good!
- Gave a press conference which left everyone in attendance and all who watched/listened all over the world very afraid. He says “this administration is running like a fine tuned machine!” He also declared that the leaks coming from his administration were true but the reporting of them was, “Fake news.”
- His Environmental Protection Agency choice, Scott Pruitt was ordered by a Federal Judge to turn over public records requests for his communications with oil companies which he’s refused for two years while Attorney General of Oklahoma.
- Recently replaced NSA Director Michael Flynn told the FBI he had “never discussed sanctions with Russia” which we now know not to be true.
- Administration lawyers tell the 9th Circuit the President intends to rescind the Muslim Ban and plans to reintroduce a new ban soon. Trump’s vow to “see them in court” was one more lie. No review by the 9th Circuit, no appeal to the Supreme Court, simply complete admission of defeat.
- Asks African-American journalist April Ryan to “set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus” who she must know because she’s black asking, “Are they friends of yours?”. The Congressional Black Caucus upon hearing the news produced a letter where they’d requested a meeting with the President but received no response.
- At the Press Conference a reporter fact checked his lie about the size of his election win asking, “Why should we believe you when you give us false information.” Trump replied, “Someone gave me the information” and added, “I read it somewhere.”
Featured Photo: politifact.com