Trump had a very bad day today. Fake news consumed the news cycle, but it was Donald doing the faking. #Sad
- Whoever on the staff responsible for confiscating 4.5’s phone at night was unaware of the emergency Tweet Phone hidden in the bedroom. Trump woke up and by 6:30 am had tweeted that President Obama had ordered wiretaps of Trump Tower last October. He wondered if it was legal to “tapp” (bad spelling his not mine) a Presidential candidate just before the election? #Sad he doesn’t know the answer.
- Called for a nationwide #March4Trump in his support. Tens of people showed up in major cities. At one location, @TonyPosnanski reported seeing “500 people and 50 teeth.”
- Former Foreign Policy Advisor Carter Page changes his story once again and now says Donald Trump was the one behind the change in Republican Party Platform language in favor of Russia at the RNC. He becomes the second Trump aide to credit the Campaign with pushing for the change. It was reported the change in language was a quid pro quo for releasing damaging hacked information about Hillary Clinton. One week after the change was made. The WikiLeaks information started coming out.
- The White House revealed that Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner attended a previously unreported meeting with the Russian Ambassador along with now resigned General Mike Flynn. This information totally upsets the previous White House released official timeline about Flynn’s conversations with the Russian. The meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York. The Russian Ambassador apparently snuck in through a back door.
- In one tweet, Trump likens this controversy to Nixon and Watergate. We can only hope.
- Trump is reportedly in a funk because Jeff Sessions recused himself from campaign/Russia related controversies. Instead of having an Ace in the hole, he’s holding the Three of Diamonds.
- He looked to Kellyanne Conway for the best way to spin the crisis. She allegedly said, “I got nothing!” Thus far no comment from the Trump Administration.
Featured Post: huffingtonpost.com