As bad as The Donald’s days have been of late. This one is like begging of the bad. He’s running out of distractions and family members to give jobs at the White House. He can run but he can’t hide kind of day! Such a bad day there will undoubtedly be a part two. Here’s the early edition.
- The New York Times breaks the news the House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes press conference which made President Trump feel “partially vindicated.” Was all a hoax. Two individuals, one from the NSA and the other from the office of the White House Counsel that formerly worked for Nunes. Leaked the information from the White House to Nunes so that he could run back to the White House and reveal it to the President. Trump’s credibility for the first time of anyone in recorded history has reached a negative number.
- Sean Spicer in attempting to protect Trump when pressed by reporters about White House involvement. Disputed his own words being read back to him by stating. “I never promised to respond to your questions, just look into them.”
- The Wall Street Journal reports in breaking news that Mike Flynn has agreed to testify if given immunity from prosecution. Allow me to rephrase, We have found Deep Throat and he’s about to start singing.
- Trump is rumored to be writing a new book, “The Art of the Plea Bargain.”
- Trump tweets up a storm criticizing the Freedom Caucus, Democrats and others. Given that he’s literally condemned now everyone else in America its truly #TrumpAgainstTheWorld. More most likely to come…