- Surely Trump is tired by now of all this
winninglosing! The biggest perhaps is the failure to get any Health Care Bill through the Senate. They tried Repeal and Replace, they tried straight Repeal, they tried the Skinny Repeal bill and even the “We’ll vote for it only if you guarantee it never becomes a law” bill that even Republicans called it “a fraud.” Mike Pence marched into the Senate with great fanfare, preparing to cast the deciding vote, before McCain pulled the okey-doke and voted no. Pence skulked out of the Senate under cover of darkness.
- The Cage Match at the White House was on full display. Scaramucci went after Priebus and Bannon, Trump went after Sessions on a daily basis along with pretty much the rest of the Justice Department. Russia kept coming up as Manafort was linked to the Russian Mob. Ivanka lawyered up and Trump kept tweeting.
- Thump threatened the whole State of Alaska over Murkowski’s health care vote. In retribution, Congress is planning hearings to slap down the Interior Secretary who passed along Trump’s threat.
- Trump tweeted that he was kicking Transgenders out of the armed services effective immediately. In what technically might be mutiny or treason or something. The Head of the Joint Chiefs and some of those Chiefs said they weren’t doing it.
- Even Russia is worried about Trump’s erratic behavior and there’s talk about wanting their money back.
resignedwas fired and is being replaced by General John Kelly, formerly of Homeland Security. Priebus was still riding with Trump on Air Force One when Trump tweeted the announcement.
- Scaramucci gave an interview to The New Yorker which was the most foul mouth, vile interview with a White House Staffer ever. Trump must be so proud!
- Trump takes credit for new jobs in Wisconsin that were planned before the election and will cost each Wisconsinite over $500 in additional taxes. Good job Donald!
- He still wakes up every day in Donald Trump’s body and that must suck!
Featured Photo: newsweek.com