- Trump publicly raved about his selection for National Security Advisor, Vice-Admiral Robert Harward. Later in the day after Harward conducted “Extreme Vetting” he turned down the job. Sources say he was unhappy with the amount of control he’d have in selecting his staff. He’s also reported to being, “conflicted between the call of duty and obvious dysfunctionality.”
- When asked about Russia’s taunting of America with spy boats, planes and missiles. Trump replied, “Not good!
- Gave a press conference which left everyone in attendance and all who watched/listened all over the world very afraid. He says “this administration is running like a fine tuned machine!” He also declared that the leaks coming from his administration were true but the reporting of them was, “Fake news.”
- His Environmental Protection Agency choice, Scott Pruitt was ordered by a Federal Judge to turn over public records requests for his communications with oil companies which he’s refused for two years while Attorney General of Oklahoma.
- Recently replaced NSA Director Michael Flynn told the FBI he had “never discussed sanctions with Russia” which we now know not to be true.
- Administration lawyers tell the 9th Circuit the President intends to rescind the Muslim Ban and plans to reintroduce a new ban soon. Trump’s vow to “see them in court” was one more lie. No review by the 9th Circuit, no appeal to the Supreme Court, simply complete admission of defeat.
- Asks African-American journalist April Ryan to “set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus” who she must know because she’s black asking, “Are they friends of yours?”. The Congressional Black Caucus upon hearing the news produced a letter where they’d requested a meeting with the President but received no response.
- At the Press Conference a reporter fact checked his lie about the size of his election win asking, “Why should we believe you when you give us false information.” Trump replied, “Someone gave me the information” and added, “I read it somewhere.”
Featured Photo: politifact.com
Donald Trump had a bad day today while doing little personally. The dishonest media and the Intelligence Agencies have apparently conspired to whip that ass. Republican Congressional support is waning and expect another disappearing act tomorrow.
- After Flynn resigns the night before, Republicans hold a press conference to talk about… Obamacare. The last speaker Paul Ryan did say Trump did the right thing by “immediately firing Flynn” three weeks after the White House was notified Flynn was a potential Russian blackmail target. He then quickly disappeared.
- Mike Pence was MIA but did express through surrogates he was upset with Flynn for lying to him but didn’t mention Trump who withheld the info about Flynn for three weeks.
- Sean Spencer stated unequivocally that “No member of the Trump campaign had contact with Russia during the campaign. Later today the New York Times published a front page article about several of the Trump campaign team communicating with Russia… DURING THE CAMPAIGN.
- A Russian spy boat was spotted off the coast of Delaware and there were reports of a Russian spy plane hangared in New York.
- Kellyanne Conway went on air to explain how she said yesterday afternoon Flynn had “the full support of the President” a few hours before he was fired
- Reince Priebus… Reince Priebus… Has anybody seen Reince?
- Trump did tweet about all the “illegal leaks” coming from his administration. They see themselves as patriots telling the truth when those in power lie all around them.
Not a good day. Forecast for Trump tomorrow: Hurricane Winds!
- Congratulated his spokesman Stephen Miller for going on the Sunday news shows saying voter fraud kept him from winning New Hampshire, “people bussed in from Massachusetts.” He also said, “The President’s powers are beyond question.”
- Bragged about the “big crowds of supporters” lining the road as he left Florida. All reports of demonstrators against him are “Fake News.”
- Goes to the media to complain about Sen. McCain and others going to the media.
- Starts Twitter war with Mark Cuban because there’s so many other things he doesn’t want us to pay attention to.
- Watches the Grammy’s and begins a new enemies list.
Featured Photo: mobiletwitter.com
Today was a busy Trump day, even by his standards:
- Says “Any negative polls are fake news”
- Attacks judge some more, says if anything happens, “Blame him and court system”
- Is confused about what he signed when he elevated Bannon to National Security Council
- Says “dishonest press won’t report on terror attacks”
- Tweets NY Times is fiction, “now are making up stories and sources”
- Upset that former buddy Kanye West turned on him and deleted his tweets. #Sad
- May be banned from visiting Parliament
- Refused to hold his wife’s hand (twice) when she met him at the airport because he wanted to appear “Alpha”
Don’t wanna hold your hand!
Featured Photo: youtube.com
- Ramped up attacks on Federal Judge who issued Stay on Muslim Ban
- Say the Health Care Plan he promised to reveal when his nominee was approved will be pushed back to maybe 2018.
- Reaches lowest approval rating of any President in American history
- Floats offer to Melissa McCarthy to replace Sean Spicer
Featured Image: twitter.com
- In an interview with Bill O’Reilly he reiterated his respect for Putin. He defended charges that Putin was a killer by saying, “We got lots of killers. You think our country is so innocent?”
- Backed off plans to re-open “Black Sites” around the world but does plan to expand Guantanamo Bay.
- Tweet attacked a “so called Judge” for halting his Travel Ban
- Hit the daily double by hosting a Republican Fund Raiser at Mar-a-lago. The trip cost taxpayers $3 million and he profited personally on the rooms rented and food & alcohol served at the event. On a side note; an Eric Trump trip to Uruguay cost taxpayers almost $98,000 and we may be paying as much as $300 million a year to help Melania Trump avoid her husband.
Featured Photo: youtube.com