4.5 struggling to control the news cycle as potential scandals unfold all around him.
- Reince Priebus violates rules by attempting to influence an ongoing FBI investigation. He contacted both the Assistant Director of the FBI and Director James Comey to try to get them to refute claims that Trump officials had multiple contacts with Russian Intelligence officials during the campaign. Comey refused!
- Scott Pruitt, just confirmed as EPA Director had thousands of E-mails come out showing his ties to big oil including copying and pasting industry provided propaganda and sending it out on State letterhead. The State of Oklahoma will be releasing other information about Pruitt’s role in a botched execution in 2015 that he’s lied about since.
- Steve Bannon confirms “Nationalism” is the guiding force behind the Trump administration while at CPAC. He didn’t say White but it was implied. Officials there threw out White Nationalist Richard Spencer yet allowed Steve Bannon to speak with Donald Trump scheduled later in the week.
- Information comes out that Donald Trump didn’t personally oversee his first authorized raid which resulted in the tragic death of a Navy Seal and several children. He was instead tweeting about an upcoming television appearance.
- Jeff Sessions reverses Obama Administration policy to phase out Federal Prisons. Instead plans to gear up to accommodate holding people being processed for deportation.
- Mexican officials meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. On camera afterward, they insult the Trump immigration plan. Tillerson offers no defense.
- After finally reading the 25th Amendment (He’d never previously gotten past the 2nd). Trump realizes Mike Pence can quickly remove him from office by declaring he can “no longer perform the duties of office.” Starts planning an unfortunate accident for Pence… not realizing any replacement will have the same power.
- 58% of people report being “embarrassed” by Donald Trump. The other 42% were too embarrassed to admit it.
Featured Photo: trumpfollow.com